Working to ensure that people with developmental disabilities enjoy the same quality of life as the rest of society.
Children & Families Committee Meeting
Victims Rights Task Force: Disabilities Subcommittee Meeting
Developmental Disabilities Council Meeting and Annual Election of Officers
Adult Issues Committee Meeting
* The 2014 Disability Ball will be held Friday, November 7, from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, Delaware. Tickets are $60 each, if purchased by September 19; or $70 each, if purchased between September 20 and October 17. No tickets will be sold after October 17, and no tickets will be sold at the door. For more information or to order tickets, click here.
*Stop The Abuse Now Delaware (STAND) calendar of events is now available! To attend any of the presentations, trainings or for more information please call Alisha Raiford or Leslie Hailey at (302) 836-2130 or email email@example.com.
* Delaware Lt. Governor, Matt Denn, and Deputy Attorney General, Patricia Dailey-Lewis, Release 1st Report on Public School Anti-Bullying Compliance. "Unfinished Business: Implementation by Delaware Public Schools of the State's 2012 Anti-Bullying Laws."
* Restraint and Seclusion in Delaware Schools: Fact Sheet For more information on Restraint and Seclusion please visit our resource page.)
* A Better Bottom Line: Employing People with Disabilities From Delaware Governor Jack Markell, National Governors Association Chair, 2012-2013
* Visit our National Organization - National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities.